TAMIL NADU ARASU CABLE TV CORPORATION LIMITED(TACTV)
TACTV was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 04.10.2007 with an intention to provide high quality cable signals to the public at an affordable cost. To achieve the objective, high quality Digital Head Ends were installed at a cost of approximately Rs.8 Crore each at Thanjvur, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli and Vellore with control rooms and without control rooms at Madurai and Trichy.
The Vision is to provide high quality Cable TV, e-sevai and Internet services to the public at an affordable cost using the latest and emerging Technologies.
- To provide high quality Cable TV service to the public at an affordable cost through the LCOs.
- To provide enabling environment to facilitate livelihood to LCOs through cable TV and Internet services.
- To phase out Analog transmission and promote Digital Cable TV services.
- To establish role model e-sevai front offices for the benefit of the public.
- To provide high quality Internet service to the public at an affordable cost through the LCOs.
- To reach out to the maximum customer base under the regulations of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) for distribution of digital cable TV services.
- To promote livelihood of the LCOs registered with the Corporation.
- To provide citizen centric services through Arasu e-Sevai Centers in Local Bodies, Taluk Offices and District Collectorates.
- To provide Internet connectivity to every household.
Recruitment of Manager (Finance) on Contract BasisMinimum 3 Yrs of post qualification experience in Finalization of Accounts, Direct tax, Indirect tax of State/Central Public Sector undertaking or reputed Public and Private Ltd Companies or CA Firms. Jan 07, 2024 | Read More